The meeting with the trial attorney has made you feel more at ease. After worrying about how to tackle the big stack of bills from the hospital, you knew that you needed some help. Meeting with the trial attorney allowed you the chance to take lots of notes and ask lots of questions. You understand now that there might be a number of options that are available to you if you want to work with an attorney who understands the kind of case that you are facing.
From personal injury attorneys to car accident attorneys, there are many legal representatives who specialize in specific kinds of cases. Finding a way to quickly resolve a motorcycle accident, for instance, can be a greater possibility if you are working with someone who is experienced in these types of accidents.
Distracted Driving Is the Cause of Many Accidents, Injuries, and Deaths
The latest research indicates that distracted driving claimed 3,477 lives in the year 2015 alone. If you or someone you know has been involved in accident that was caused by someone else’s distracted driving, it is important to get the legal help that you need to understand the options that might be available to you.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many times when the help of a legal representative might help you navigate the challenges that you face:
- Half a million big rig accidents happen every year, and deaths from these accidents account for as many as 10% of all traffic related deaths.
- The U.S. is the number one consumer of prescription drugs and medical devices in the world, so there are many times when there are abuses that occur with these drugs and devices.
- 3 million people are injured every year in car accidents on roads in the U.S.
- Because the rest are settled out of court, only 4% to 5% of personal injury cases in the U.S. ever go to trial.
- 17,000 slip and fall accidents, also known as premises liability accidents. occur every year, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Auto and motorcycle accidents account for more than 35% of new spinal cord injuries every year.
There are many times in life when it is in your best interest to get the legal help that you need to help navigate some of life’s most challenging situations.
Trackback from your site.